Meditech Staffing recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of their clients, staff and visitors.
The following policy outlines our commitment to protecting the privacy of our people. We do this by:
- Protecting the privacy of any communication you may have with us online, unless it is in a public forum.
- Not sharing any information with third parties regarding how you may use our site or for what purposes.
- Our website technology utilises secure protection controls which keeps information secure and safeguarded.
- Private staff and client login areas are protected by secure protection controls and the information held within this area will only be available to those with an approved login.
- Meditech will advise clients and staff of any changes to this policy.
Using your personal information
We will, under no circumstances provide or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. With your implied consent, we may use your details to send you information of our own that may be of interest to you. You may alter this consent at any time.
Our website analytics collect data about traffic that the site attracts. In this way, we use information provided to us about visitors’ geography, age and other factors to refine and improve our services, troubleshoot problems and prevent fraud.
By registering for a profile on Meditech Staffing’s website, you are allowing us to use your information in the following ways:
- To allow the creation of an account and profile for you based on the information provided to us;
- To use that information to contact you about site, website and security updates;
- To provide you with additional communication and promotional material including newsletters;
- To inform you of other services or website affiliated with Meditech Staffing;
- To conduct internal surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests;
- To generate internal reports about how our site is being used.
Sharing information with other organisations
Sometimes we may need to give some personal information about you to other organisations who provide services that assist us in supplying to you, or in administering, the products and services you require, or assist us in giving you the information that you are entitled to. Examples of such organisations are our related entities, related training organisations, printing and mailing houses, valuers, legal advisers and collection agents. These organisations may only use the information to the extent necessary to provide the services we require.
Meditech Staffing has the right to amend this policy as we see fit.