Meditech Staffing are recruiting for caring and compassionate, experienced Support Workers as we support our clients to achieve best quality of life in the comfort of their own home.
If you are an experienced Support Worker who is passionate about Out of Hospital Care for clients in the community, please click APPLY for this position.
Wide variety and ongoing shifts and services are available for successful candidates.
Casual work and opportunity to apply for permanent part time position available! (T&C applies)
An extensive training, orientation and support program will be provided to successful candidates.
To provide care and support to our clients by:
- Provide personal care to clients with dignity and respect such as showering, grooming, dressing and others if needed.
- Continue to support clients to live in their own home by providing help with their domestics, meal preparation, cleaning and companionship.
Requirements for this position:
- A passionate, caring and empathetic personality is a MUST
- Certificate III or IV in Community, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent
- Driver’s licence is a must
- Registered and Insured vehicle
- Current First Aid certificate
- Valid Police Check
- NDIS Worker screening check
- Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination with booster shot as our work is around vulnerable people
- DTPA, Hepatitis B, MMR and Varicella vaccinations required
- Working with Children Check
What we can offer:
- $500 signing bonus
- Permanent part time position with an industry leader
- Competitive rates
- Organisational support by having dedicated mentors/team leaders
- Paid induction and professional development training
- Employee Referral Program
- Workplace recognition- we value and look after our team members!
- Wide variety of shifts available
About Meditech Staffing:
Meditech Staffing is an established and experienced service provider, specialising in aged care and disability support in the home or within an existing care facility. Our services expand across Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Region.
To find out more about working for Meditech, please visit our website at www.meditechstaffing.com.au
Please send your resume to apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Recruitment team at 02 9159 0081.
Please note that we will start interviews as soon as possible for suitable candidates.