Support Worker- Full Time Permanent Position
Advertised: 28 May 2023
- SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED TO WORK WITH CLIENTS ACROSS SYDNEY!
- FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES
We have an exciting opportunity for current Support Workers and workers from other industries to apply as a Support Worker for our Aged Care and Disability clients living independently in their own homes across Maroubra and Eastern Sydney Suburbs (ie. Rosebery, Zetland, Eastlakes, Botany, etc)!
Pay Rate: $70,000 per year + super
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Start your career as a Support Workers and grow and upskill to new and exciting opportunities within the business
- Competitive rates
- Organisational support by having dedicated mentors/team leaders
- Paid induction and professional development training
- Employee Referral Program
- Workplace recognition- we value and look after our team members!
- Wide variety of shifts available
- Supporting clients in our community needing assistance with social support, transporting to appointments, shopping or community outings
- Provide personal care to clients with dignity and respect such as showering, grooming, dressing and others
- Continue to support clients to live in their own home by providing help with their domestics, meal preparation, cleaning and most importantly, companionship!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passionate, caring and empathetic personality is a MUST
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job through training
- Candidates from hospitality, retail and customer service industries are encouraged to apply
- Students in health and medical department are welcome to apply
- Certificate III or IV in Community, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience in either aged care or community is highly desirable
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is highly desirable
MUST HAVE OR BE WILLING TO OBTAIN:
- Current First Aid certificate (mandatory)
- Current Police Check (mandatory)
- NDIS Worker screening check (mandatory)
- Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination (fully vaccinated) as our work is around vulnerable people (mandatory)
- Working with Children Check
This role is based in the Bayside and Eastern region.
Meditech are an established and experienced service provider, specialising in aged care and disability support in the home or within an existing care facility. Our services expand across Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Region.
Meditech are committed to fostering an inclusive and values driven work environment respecting the diversity of our employees, and the members and communities we serve. Meditech people come with a strong appreciation for the healthcare sector, and the passion to make a difference.
We welcome and encourage men, women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Meditech is governed by our core values of Collaboration, Professionalism, Commitment & Reliability.
To find out more about working for Meditech, please visit our website at www.meditechstaffing.com.au
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact email@example.com or call the Recruitment team at 02 9159 0081.