Meditech Staffing provides professional maintenance, cleaning, and gardening services to help maintain your home.
Your government funding may be used to cover the cost of these services, this includes:
Please note, these services are subject to funding approval.
Our team of employees, contractors, and tradespeople are experienced, qualified, and have current police checks.
If you require a more complex task to be completed, our team will inspect the job and provide you with a quote.
Our expert maintenance team will ensure your home is professionally maintained. We can complete most maintenance tasks and repairs as well as home modifications, such as handrails or accessible ramps, to safeguard your home.
Other services include:
- General repairs
- Light construction
- Rubbish removal
- Minor painting tasks
- Replacing light globes and smoke alarms
- Cleaning gutters and drains
- Home modifications (i.e. handrails)
The Meditech Cleaning Team are ready to brighten up your home with a thorough, professional clean.
- Detailed cleaning
- Cleaning blinds and shutters
- Steam cleaning
- Cleaning windows
- Indoor plant maintenance
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Hard floor and surfaces cleaning
- Oven cleaning
It is the perfect time for a garden clean up. Our gardening team will ensure your garden is well maintained and safe for you to enjoy.
- Yard maintenance and landscaping
- Lawn mowing
It is important that your home is prepared if there is a fire near you. Our maintenance and gardening team can help you to ensure your home is well-prepared in case of a bush fire or ember attack.
Services we can provide to ensure your home is protected include:
- Clean your gutters of leaves and twigs
- Install metal gutter guards
- Repair damaged or missing tiles on the roof
- Install fine metal mesh screens on windows and doors
- Fit seals around doors and windows to eliminate gaps
- Enclose the areas under the house
- Repair or cover gaps in external walls
- Keep lawns short and gardens well maintained
- Cut back trees and shrubs overhanging buildings
- Clean up fallen leaves, twigs, and debris around your property
- Install hoses long enough to reach around your home
- If you have a pool, tank, or dam, install a Static Water Supply (SWS) sign on your property entrance, so firefighters know where they can get water
For more information on how to plan and prepare for bush fire season, please visit: Plan and prepare - NSW Rural Fire Service
02 9764 4488
You may also click on the button below to leave us a message.
Meditech Staffing is an established, experienced service provider, specialising in aged care and disability support in the home or within an existing care facility.
Our services expand across Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle.
We can provide a direct service to the client as well as providing well trained, professional staff to a care facility or existing service providers.
Our broad range of staff include Registered Nurses, Assistants in Nursing and Support Workers experienced in both community and residential care.
We are constantly looking for exceptional staff to join our team, so if making a difference for people with a disability or older persons motivates you, please contact us.